- Lookup Missing Census Facts V4.3 (10 Apr 2018) By Mike Tate. Offers ways of looking up missing Census Records for UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Germany & Norway via online web sites. V4.3: Adds . . .
- Lookup Missing BMD Records V2.3 (22 Mar 2018) By Mike Tate. Searches selected people for chosen BMD Records and produces a web page to invoke searches of online web sites for any missing records. Estimated . . .
- Show Project Statistics V2.0 (14 Mar 2018) By Mike Tate. This Plugin displays a summary of statistics for the Project, and reports any exceptional data. V2.0: New per Record and Fact counts of Media and . . .
- Order Facts by Sort Date V1.0 (14 Mar 2018) By Mike Tate. Sort all Facts according to their Sort Date. Any missing Sort Date may be derived from a GEDCOM _SDATE, Note "Sort Date:", actual Fact Date, synthetic . . .
- Ancestral Sources Data Entry V4.7 (9 Mar 2018) By Mike Tate. Invokes the Ancestral Sources program for the current Project, with current selected person, and for any chosen type of data entry. V4.7: Bug fix for . . .
- Check for new Search The Internet settings
V1.1 (18 Feb 2018) By .
Downloads the current "Search The Internet Parameters" from Calico Pie and upgrades if required.
- Map Life Facts V4.1 (13 Feb 2018) By . A mapping tool to create web pages that use Google Maps to display a map of locations from each person's life Facts. It supports both Place and . . .
- Fix Date Fields V1.1 (13 Feb 2018) By . List or Mend Date Phrases and unusual Date fields imported from other products. V1.1: Pedigree/Tree Quarter Dates, Double Dates to 1927, valid Dates . . .
- Clean Living Persons V1.5 (13 Feb 2018) By . Privatise the details of Living and Private people. When sharing files on line, it is a good idea to remove any detailed information. This plugin . . .
- Export Gedcom File V3.5 (9 Feb 2018) By . Exports current Gedcom and Media files formatted into standard GEDCOM 5.5/Draft 5.5.1 without FH custom tags, but with options for many genealogy . . .
- Search and Replace V2.9 (9 Feb 2018) By . Searches for any text, age, or date values within the current project, and allows them to be replaced by new values, with an optional confirmation at . . .
- Quick Family Facts V1.1 (6 Sep 2017) By Mike Tate. Displays a pop-up summary of close relatives & events for any chosen person. Useful for matching names when reviewing Census and Electoral . . .
- Create Individual Shortcut V1.0 (22 Aug 2017) By Jane Taubman. Simple plugin which can create a link on the Windows Desktop to open a selected Individual in a selected Project on either the Records Window or the . . .
- Find Duplicate Individuals V3.7 (25 Jul 2017) By Mike Tate. Finds potentially duplicated Individual Records by comparing the Names and key Events of selected Individuals and their immediate Relations. V3.7: . . .
- Backup and Restore Family Historian Settings V2.8 (29 Jun 2017) By Mike Tate. Backup and Restore the Family Historian Custom & Preference Settings using any folder. Includes all Standard & Custom Program Data files and . . .
- Give Witnesses Their Own Facts V1.2 (16 Jun 2017) By Mike Tate. This Plugin is intended for Projects imported from products such as TMG and Legacy that support Fact Witness Roles, where it may be desirable to . . .
- Where Used Record Links V1.3 (26 May 2017) By Mike Tate. This provides a Result Set listing where Records are used, similar to the View > Record Links command, the Tools > Work with Data > Places . . .
- Migrate Census Family to Individual Events V1.0 (26 May 2017) By Mike Tate. This Plugin is aimed at Projects imported from other products that use Census (family) Events, where it may be desirable to convert them to two . . .
- Clean Unwanted Fields V1.1 (30 Mar 2017) By Mike Tate. Removes fields that typically upset Ancestry, or hold sensitive data, or are chosen by the user. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the . . .
- UDF List
V1.0 (30 Mar 2017) By .
Produces a Result Set Containing all the Unidentified Data Fields
in the Gedcom. Along with their data references and the Records containing them.
- Check Installed Plugins Against the Store V2.8 (10 Aug 2016) By Jane Taubman. Checks currently installed plugins against those currently in the store and optionally downloads and installs later versions. If you have many plugins . . .
- Improve Website or CD DVD HTML V2.9 (25 Jul 2016) By Mike Tate. This Plugin improves features of Family Historian published Website or CD-DVD HTML folders. Ensures all user URL are active hyperlinks, and . . .
- Change Any Fact Tag V2.9 (22 Apr 2016) By Mike Tate. Lets any Individual Fact or Family Fact, or Level 1 Tag, be deleted or changed. Supports all Standard Facts, Custom Facts, Gedcom Tags and UDF . . .
- Updated Last 7, 14, or 30 days All Record types
V1.0 (18 Apr 2016) By David Simpson.
Shows list of recently updated records.
Option to choose record type - Individuals, Families, Multimedia, Notes.
Then options of 7, 14, or 30 days.
- Write Reg IE Shell Version V1.1 (1 Apr 2016) By Mike Tate. This affects the Internet Explorer Version used by Family Historian internal browser windows such as Web Search Windows, Map Windows, and Plugin Help . . .
- Flexible CSV Importer V1.4 (28 Mar 2016) By Shelley Crawford. Takes a CSV file and creates people, adds facts and creates spouse and parent-child relationships in Family Historian. Columns in the CSV file can be . . .
- Rearrange Address and Place Parts V1.4 (15 Mar 2016) By Mike Tate. Allows any Address and Place comma separated column parts to be re-arranged by mapping any source part to any target part. Any Address part that . . .
- Set Missing Updated Timestamps V1.0 (4 Mar 2016) By Mike Tate. This simple Plugin sets any missing Updated time-stamps in any Records to the current date and time. This is useful where a Project has been imported . . .
- Add Media URL Shortcut V1.1 (22 Jan 2016) By Mike Tate. This adds a web page URL Shortcut to Media tab of a chosen record. Enter desired web page URL and Title then click the Link Media URL button. The . . .
- Replace Selected Source Citations V1.0 (27 Nov 2015) By Mike Tate. Allows a set of Source Citations to be selected by various criteria in order to replace their old Source Record with a new Source Record and . . .