- Export Gedcom File V3.7 (7 Dec 2018) By Mike Tate. Exports current Gedcom and Media files formatted into standard GEDCOM 5.5/Draft 5.5.1 without FH custom tags, but with options for many genealogy . . .
- Map Life Facts V4.5 (5 Dec 2018) By Mike Tate. A mapping tool to create web pages that use Google Maps or Leaflet Maps to display a map of locations from each person's life Facts. It supports both . . .
- All Pool Relatives Except Partner Ancestors V1.0 (4 Dec 2018) By Mike Tate. Family trees may need pruning into parent or other branches. This lets branches be selected and exported as a GEDCOM. Select each Individual whose . . .
- Clean Living Persons V1.6 (19 Nov 2018) By Mike Tate. Privatise the details of Living and Private people. When sharing files on line, it is a good idea to remove any detailed information. This plugin . . .
- Check for Unlinked Media V1.9 (5 Nov 2018) By Jane Taubman. Checks all the media files in the media folder are linked to media records in the Project and optionally can delete or move unlinked files. Note . . .
- Clean Unwanted Fields V1.2 (5 Nov 2018) By Mike Tate. Removes fields that typically upset Ancestry, or hold sensitive data, or are chosen by the user. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the . . .
- Write Reg IE Shell Version V1.2 (8 Oct 2018) By Mike Tate. This affects the Internet Explorer Version used by Family Historian internal browser windows such as Web Search Windows, Map Windows, and Plugin Help . . .
- Order Facts by Sort Date V1.1 (4 Sep 2018) By Mike Tate. Sort all Facts according to their Sort Date. Any missing Sort Date may be derived from a GEDCOM _SDATE, Note "Sort Date:", actual Fact Date, synthetic . . .
- Add Media URL Shortcut V1.2 (31 Aug 2018) By Mike Tate. Adds web page URL Shortcut to Media tab of chosen record. Enter desired web page URL and Title then click the Link Media URL button. The Plugin . . .
- UDF List
V1.0 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde.
Produces a Result Set Containing all the Unidentified Data Fields
in the Gedcom. Along with their data references and the Records containing them.
- Search and Return Result Set V1.4 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde. Search for a specified word or phrase in all text fields in the current project, with options to narrow the scope of the search. The matching fields . . .
- Find Date Phrases V1.2 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde. Finds all Date's with Date Phrases and creates a Result window with them all listed. This would also make a good base to build an automatic . . .
- Build a Tree from a CSV V1.1 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde. Takes simply formatted CSV file containing relationships and builds a tree.Designed to Work on a Blank File, but will add records to an existing . . .
- Check for new Search The Internet settings
V1.2 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde.
Downloads the current "Search The Internet Parameters" from Calico Pie and upgrades if required.
- Search and Replace V2.9 (4 Jun 2018) By Mike Tate. Searches for any text, age, or date values within the current project, and allows them to be replaced by new values, with an optional confirmation at . . .
- Fix Date Fields V1.1 (4 Jun 2018) By Mike Tate. List or Mend Date Phrases and unusual Date fields imported from other products. V1.1: Pedigree/Tree Quarter Dates, Double Dates to 1927, valid Dates . . .
- Check Installed Plugins Against the Store V2.9 (2 Jun 2018) By Jane Taubman. Checks currently installed plugins against those currently in the store and optionally downloads and installs later versions. If you have many plugins . . .
- Lookup Missing BMD Records V2.4 (1 Jun 2018) By Mike Tate. Searches selected people for chosen BMD Records and produces a web page to invoke searches of online web sites for any missing records. Estimated . . .
- Lookup Missing Census Facts V4.4 (1 Jun 2018) By Mike Tate. Offers ways of looking up missing Census Records for UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Germany & Norway via online web sites. V4.4: Updated . . .
- Find Duplicate Individuals V3.7 (11 May 2018) By Mike Tate. Finds potentially duplicated Individual Records by comparing the Names and key Events of selected Individuals and their immediate Relations. V3.7: . . .
- Show Project Statistics V2.0 (14 Mar 2018) By Mike Tate. This Plugin displays a summary of statistics for the Project, and reports any exceptional data. V2.0: New per Record and Fact counts of Media and . . .
- Ancestral Sources Data Entry V4.7 (9 Mar 2018) By Mike Tate. Invokes the Ancestral Sources program for the current Project, with current selected person, and for any chosen type of data entry. V4.7: Bug fix for . . .
- Quick Family Facts V1.1 (6 Sep 2017) By Mike Tate. Displays a pop-up summary of close relatives & events for any chosen person. Useful for matching names when reviewing Census and Electoral . . .
- Create Individual Shortcut V1.0 (22 Aug 2017) By Jane Taubman. Simple plugin which can create a link on the Windows Desktop to open a selected Individual in a selected Project on either the Records Window or the . . .
- Backup and Restore Family Historian Settings V2.8 (29 Jun 2017) By Mike Tate. Backup and Restore the Family Historian Custom & Preference Settings using any folder. Includes all Standard & Custom Program Data files and . . .
- Give Witnesses Their Own Facts V1.2 (16 Jun 2017) By Mike Tate. This Plugin is intended for Projects imported from products such as TMG and Legacy that support Fact Witness Roles, where it may be desirable to . . .
- Where Used Record Links V1.3 (26 May 2017) By Mike Tate. This provides a Result Set listing where Records are used, similar to the View > Record Links command, the Tools > Work with Data > Places . . .
- Migrate Census Family to Individual Events V1.0 (26 May 2017) By Mike Tate. This Plugin is aimed at Projects imported from other products that use Census (family) Events, where it may be desirable to convert them to two . . .
- Improve Website or CD DVD HTML V2.9 (25 Jul 2016) By Mike Tate. This Plugin improves features of Family Historian published Website or CD-DVD HTML folders. Ensures all user URL are active hyperlinks, and . . .
- Change Any Fact Tag V2.9 (22 Apr 2016) By Mike Tate. Lets any Individual Fact or Family Fact, or Level 1 Tag, be deleted or changed. Supports all Standard Facts, Custom Facts, Gedcom Tags and UDF . . .