- Multifact V1.9.1 (23 Dec 2019) By Helen Wright. There are some occasions on which it would be really useful to be able to create one or more facts for a one or more individuals using the same source . . .
- Research Planner V2.0.1 (8 Dec 2019) By Helen Wright. Family Historian is an excellent program for recording the results of your Family History research, but it does not come with an inbuilt mechanism for . . .
- Updated Last 7, 14, or 30 days All Record types
V1.0 (26 Nov 2019) By David Simpson.
Shows list of recently updated records.
Option to choose record type - Individuals, Families, Multimedia, Notes.
Then options of 7, 14, or 30 days.
- Trim Date And Text Fields V1.0 (21 Nov 2019) By Mike Tate. The purpose of this Plugin is to trim the contents of Date, Note, Address and Place fields prior to uploading a GEDCOM to an online website. The . . .
- Map Life Facts V4.6 (21 Oct 2019) By Mike Tate. A mapping tool to create web pages that use Google Maps or Leaflet Maps to display a map of locations from each person's life Facts. It supports both . . .
- Export Gedcom File V3.9 (23 Sep 2019) By Mike Tate. Exports GEDCOM and Media files in GEDCOM 5.5/Draft 5.5.1 format without FH custom tags, but with options for many genealogy product dialects. V3.9: . . .
- Change Any Fact Tag V3.0 (17 Sep 2019) By Mike Tate. Lets any Individual Fact or Family Fact, or Level 1 Tag, be deleted or changed. Supports all Standard Facts, Custom Facts, Gedcom Tags and UDF . . .
- Search and Replace V3.0 (22 Jul 2019) By Mike Tate. Searches for any text, age, or date values within the current project, and allows them to be replaced by new values, with an optional confirmation at . . .
- Flexible CSV Importer V1.5 (22 Jun 2019) By Mike Tate. Takes a CSV file and creates people, adds facts and creates spouse and parent-child relationships in Family Historian. Columns in the CSV file can be . . .
- DNA Lists Helper V1.1 (21 Mar 2019) By Jane Taubman. This small plugin returns lists of people who fit the following Direct Paternal Line Direct Maternal Line MtDNA Matches Y Chromosome Matches It will . . .
- Relatedness Report (Genetic) V1.1 (18 Mar 2019) By Jane Taubman. Based on the percentages here: https://thednageek.com/the-limits-of-predicting-relationships-using-dna/ This version shows the ranges for the groups . . .
- Fact Calendar V1.0 (9 Mar 2019) By Jane Taubman. Simple Fact Calendar created in HTML which shows for the people selected all Births Baptisms Marriages Deaths Burials As normal with the Record . . .
- Move Local Media to Media Records V1.0 (8 Mar 2019) By Mike Tate. Moves all Local Media Objects (LMO) to Media Records that are much better supported by Family Historian. GEDCOM 5.5 structures are allowed, but NOT . . .
- Rearrange Address and Place Parts V1.5 (7 Mar 2019) By Mike Tate. Allows any Address and Place comma separated column parts to be re-arranged by mapping any source part to any target part. Any Address part that . . .
- Add a General Record Office Source and optionally Event V1.3 (3 Mar 2019) By Jane Taubman. This plugin speeds up the entry of information from the UK Birth Marriage and Death indexes. It assumes you use a single source for all events from . . .
- Find Duplicate Facts V1.0 (1 Feb 2019) By Mike Tate. Run this to find consecutive Facts of the same type with the same Date and Place values and optionally with completely identical sub-fields. Use the . . .
- Check for new Search The Internet settings
V1.3 (25 Jan 2019) By Simon Orde.
Downloads the current "Search The Internet Parameters" from Calico Pie and upgrades if required.
- All Pool Relatives Except Partner Ancestors V1.0 (4 Dec 2018) By Mike Tate. Family trees may need pruning into parent or other branches. This lets branches be selected and exported as a GEDCOM. Select each Individual whose . . .
- Clean Living Persons V1.6 (19 Nov 2018) By Mike Tate. Privatise the details of Living and Private people. When sharing files on line, it is a good idea to remove any detailed information. This plugin . . .
- Check for Unlinked Media V1.9 (5 Nov 2018) By Jane Taubman. Checks all the media files in the media folder are linked to media records in the Project and optionally can delete or move unlinked files. Note . . .
- Clean Unwanted Fields V1.2 (5 Nov 2018) By Mike Tate. Removes fields that typically upset Ancestry, or hold sensitive data, or are chosen by the user. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the . . .
- Write Reg IE Shell Version V1.2 (8 Oct 2018) By Mike Tate. This affects the Internet Explorer Version used by Family Historian internal browser windows such as Web Search Windows, Map Windows, and Plugin Help . . .
- Order Facts by Sort Date V1.1 (4 Sep 2018) By Mike Tate. Sort all Facts according to their Sort Date. Any missing Sort Date may be derived from a GEDCOM _SDATE, Note "Sort Date:", actual Fact Date, synthetic . . .
- Add Media URL Shortcut V1.2 (31 Aug 2018) By Mike Tate. Adds web page URL Shortcut to Media tab of chosen record. Enter desired web page URL and Title then click the Link Media URL button. The Plugin . . .
- UDF List
V1.0 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde.
Produces a Result Set Containing all the Unidentified Data Fields
in the Gedcom. Along with their data references and the Records containing them.
- Search and Return Result Set V1.4 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde. Search for a specified word or phrase in all text fields in the current project, with options to narrow the scope of the search. The matching fields . . .
- Find Date Phrases V1.2 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde. Finds all Date's with Date Phrases and creates a Result window with them all listed. This would also make a good base to build an automatic . . .
- Build a Tree from a CSV V1.1 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde. Takes simply formatted CSV file containing relationships and builds a tree.Designed to Work on a Blank File, but will add records to an existing . . .
- Fix Date Fields V1.1 (4 Jun 2018) By Mike Tate. List or Mend Date Phrases and unusual Date fields imported from other products. V1.1: Pedigree/Tree Quarter Dates, Double Dates to 1927, valid Dates . . .
- Check Installed Plugins Against the Store V2.9 (2 Jun 2018) By Jane Taubman. Checks currently installed plugins against those currently in the store and optionally downloads and installs later versions. If you have many plugins . . .