Show Project Statistics
- Version 2.1
- Added 7 Nov 2012
- Updated 30 Apr 2020
- Downloads 2599
- Requires version 5.0.8
- View Source
Click "Download Plugin" then click Open or Run to install
This Plugin displays a summary of statistics for the Project, and reports any exceptional data.
- V2.1: Reports excessive number of Snapshot files, and Tooltip fix for emulators.
- V2.0: New per Record and Fact counts of Media and Citations, new per Fact counts of Place and Address, now includes Names and Ordinations with Facts, new Data usage Totals, extra Date and UDF checks, and reduced run time.
- V1.9: Supports FH V6 IUP 3.11.2 with Unicode and Place Records plus new Relationship Pool counts.
- V1.8: Reports unusual Multimedia Formats & Frame Areas, and improves the user interface.
- V1.7: New Options tab to control which exceptions are reported and adjust the Earliest Date Year and Maximum Age Years.
- V1.6: Improved Result Set Item descriptions and minor bug fix.
- V1.5: Adds Max.Spouses count & Spouse link is duplicated report, extra Date warnings from =GetDataWarning() function, and improved Result Set Item descriptions.
- V1.4: Preserves Result Set from run to run, reports Permanent/Automatic Record Idents and Citation Entry Dates in future, adds the Cremation Event to the Facts tab, plus other minor updates.
- V1.3: Adds Idents Counts, revises Flags table, adds Result Set of Exception Reports, and other minor updates.
- V1.2: Corrects some Couples Counts & sorts Flags by Counts.
- V1.1: Adds Age At, Pool, Flags and other statistics.
- V1.0: First public version.
Rating: Not Rated
+ Add Comment and optionally Rate the Plugin
Works a treat!
PeterR, November 8, 2012 at 2:05 pm
Nothing beats checking your database stats - this saves me so much time.
Salopian1, February 23, 2013 at 11:17 am
keithnh, September 14, 2013 at 4:07 am
Fantastic plugin to keep things cleaned up. Is there a way to add columns to the output results? Sometimes it would be handy to have birth year show up to more easily identify real issues from maybe ok things.
Becca, November 24, 2019 at 9:59 pm