Add a General Record Office Source and optionally Event
This plugin speeds up the entry of information from the UK Birth Marriage and Death indexes. It assumes you use a single source for all events from . . .
- By jane, released June 27, 2011 at 2:31 pm, version 1.3More . . .
Add Assessment to Citations for a Source
Adds, removes or changes a Certainty Assessment to all citations for a selected source, optionally over writing existing ones. Returns a result list . . .
- By jane, released May 13, 2013 at 9:12 am, version 1.0More . . .
Add GRO Event to an Individual (no source)
A Modification of Jane Taubman's 'Add GRO Source' plugin (with permission) which writes the Registration data to the Notes field of the relevant . . .
- By rodders, released May 4, 2012 at 9:09 pm, version 1.0.3More . . .
Rating: Not Rated
+ Add Comment and optionally Rate the Plugin
Thank you Mike. My first venture into installing and using a 'plug-in' in FH v6.2.7 and I have found it very useful when deciphering 11 sibling relationships!
themoudie, July 1, 2018 at 5:35 pm
Peter, that problem has now been fixed in V1.2
Mike Tate, August 31, 2018 at 2:27 pm
Check for Unlinked Media v1.8
FH 6.2.7 Windows 7 Parallels 14.01 on Mac
List Unlinked Media
I have a slight issue with this Plugin in that it returns entries of 'Thumbs.db' which I find a bit distracting - I have 77 of these entries.
As these are not relevant could they be skipped in a future release?
As a work around, I have modified my copy as follows:
If entry ~= "." and entry ~= ".." then
If entry ~= "." and entry ~= ".." and entry ~= "Thumbs.db" then
David Simpson, November 4, 2018 at 12:45 pm
I have just downloaded the "Multifact" plugin but am unable to use it and, therefore rate it, sorry.
I have 2 problems in using the plugin -
- When I activate the plug-in from Tools - Plugins, it takes a few seconds to appear and then appears in the centre of the screen but overflows the top and bottom of the screen. I am unable to see any standard box control (minimise, reduce or close) and I cannot see a bottom bar. Also, I don't see any button to indicate that action should be taken.
- I have an additional 2 screens for my research setup and mostly use FH on the centre screen. Due to the problem above, I tried moving FH to the largest screen (No 2 screen) but found that the plugin only opens on the No 1 screen. This was tried because each screen has different settings.
If you would like screenshots to support the explanation, please let me know (I'll cut out the irrelevant parts).
Unfortunately, I have not investigated the plugin generation side of FH, so am unable to provide any insight to the problem. The little I have seen of the the programming language used makes me say "Thank You" for trying to help the rest of us FH users !
Graham Kent, June 25, 2019 at 8:32 pm