There are currently 88 plugins in the plugin store.
- Keyword Update V1.3 (11 Feb 2015) By Peter Richmond. Update Keywords for a selection of Multimedia Object records. Existing used keywords are shown alphabetically, with counts, and the user can add . . .
- Let Standalone Gedcom Use Project Commands V1.3 (3 Nov 2014) By Mike Tate. This plugin is intended for EXPERTS who wish NOT to use the PROJECT structure. It creates files related to a standalone .ged file to enable Project . . .
- List All Citations for a Selected Source V1.5 (10 May 2012) By Jane Taubman. Find all the citations to a Source and list the items below using a result window. * Citation * Record * Fact * Entry Date * Where within source * . . .
- List All Related Media V1.1 (2 Jul 2012) By Jane Taubman. Lists all media, which is linked to the individual or the Family as Spouse of the Individual or Sources linked to the Individual. To quickly view in . . .
- Lookup Missing BMD Records V2.4 (1 Jun 2018) By Mike Tate. Searches selected people for chosen BMD Records and produces a web page to invoke searches of online web sites for any missing records. Estimated . . .
- Lookup Missing Census Facts V4.4 (1 Jun 2018) By Mike Tate. Offers ways of looking up missing Census Records for UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Germany & Norway via online web sites. V4.4: Updated . . .
- Map Geo-code Maintenance V1.1 (8 Nov 2011) By Jane Taubman. Works with the Map Live Events plugin allowing the entry of longitude and latitudes for place names, or simply modern names for places so they can be . . .
- Map Life Facts V4.5 (5 Dec 2018) By Mike Tate. A mapping tool to create web pages that use Google Maps or Leaflet Maps to display a map of locations from each person's life Facts. It supports both . . .
- Marriage Length Report V1.0 (16 Jan 2013) By Jane Taubman. Reports Families with marriage dates, calculating the Marriage length taking into account, deaths of partners and divorce. Please note where there are . . .
- Migrate Census Family to Individual Events V1.0 (26 May 2017) By Mike Tate. This Plugin is aimed at Projects imported from other products that use Census (family) Events, where it may be desirable to convert them to two . . .
- Move Local Media to Media Records V1.0 (8 Mar 2019) By Mike Tate. Moves all Local Media Objects (LMO) to Media Records that are much better supported by Family Historian. GEDCOM 5.5 structures are allowed, but NOT . . .
- Multifact V1.7 (17 Jul 2019) By Helen Wright. There are some occasions on which it would be really useful to be able to create one or more facts for a one or more individuals using the same source . . .
- Notes List for Individual V1.1 (2 Apr 2012) By Peter Richmond. Lists all Notes linked to a selected Individual. Works best if Added to Tools Menu. Then select an Individual (in Focus or Records window or Diagram) . . .
- Occupations Per Census Year and Gender V1.4 (3 Nov 2014) By Mike Tate. Creates a Result Set of counts of Occupations for each Census Year and Gender derived from your GEDCOM. Supersedes and improves Occupations Per Census . . .
- Order Facts by Sort Date V1.1 (4 Sep 2018) By Mike Tate. Sort all Facts according to their Sort Date. Any missing Sort Date may be derived from a GEDCOM _SDATE, Note "Sort Date:", actual Fact Date, synthetic . . .
- Place Summary Report V1.0 (28 Feb 2012) By Peter Richmond. Counts and Lists All Places in the File. Similar to FH Standard report "Data - Places" but: (a) Place parts can be reversed before sorting. (b) Count . . .
- Plugin Renamer V1.0 (5 Jul 2012) By Jane Taubman. Renames plugins removing underlines from plugin names, to deal with problems caused by IE8 replacing spaces with underlines when downloading under . . .
- Possible Problem Report
V1.0 (11 Aug 2011) By Jane Taubman.
Lists all Possible Date Problems, similar the standard Fact Date Warning Query,
but ignores those facts marked using Possible Problem Marker Plugin.
- Possible Problem Set Ignore Report Markers V1.1 (18 May 2012) By Jane Taubman. Companion to Possible Problem report, this allows Events to be marked as "Ignore" so that they are not listed on the Possible Problem Report. 1.1 . . .
- Prune Twin CR From Plugin
V1.0 (21 Nov 2014) By Mike Tate.
Replaces any double Carriage Return characters with a single Carriage Return to prevent Plugin Debug misunderstanding line numbers.
- Quick Family Facts V1.1 (6 Sep 2017) By Mike Tate. Displays a pop-up summary of close relatives & events for any chosen person. Useful for matching names when reviewing Census and Electoral . . .
- Rearrange Address and Place Parts V1.5 (7 Mar 2019) By Mike Tate. Allows any Address and Place comma separated column parts to be re-arranged by mapping any source part to any target part. Any Address part that . . .
- Relatedness Report (Genetic) V1.1 (18 Mar 2019) By Jane Taubman. Based on the percentages here: https://thednageek.com/the-limits-of-predicting-relationships-using-dna/ This version shows the ranges for the groups . . .
- Replace Selected Source Citations V1.0 (27 Nov 2015) By Mike Tate. Allows a set of Source Citations to be selected by various criteria in order to replace their old Source Record with a new Source Record and . . .
- Search All Possible Names V1.5 (15 Aug 2013) By Jane Taubman. Search for individuals by specifying a given name, surname or both. A table of all matching individuals is returned with links to each record. All . . .
- Search and Replace V2.9 (4 Jun 2018) By Mike Tate. Searches for any text, age, or date values within the current project, and allows them to be replaced by new values, with an optional confirmation at . . .
- Search and Return Result Set V1.4 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde. Search for a specified word or phrase in all text fields in the current project, with options to narrow the scope of the search. The matching fields . . .
- Search Siblings or Parents V1.0 (24 May 2014) By Jane Taubman. Allows a quick search for a Person where they have a Parent or Sibling with a selected given name. Half Siblings are also searched as are Step parents . . .
- Set Missing Updated Timestamps V1.0 (4 Mar 2016) By Mike Tate. This simple Plugin sets any missing Updated time-stamps in any Records to the current date and time. This is useful where a Project has been imported . . .
- Show Project Statistics V2.0 (14 Mar 2018) By Mike Tate. This Plugin displays a summary of statistics for the Project, and reports any exceptional data. V2.0: New per Record and Fact counts of Media and . . .
- Sources List for Individual V1.1 (2 Apr 2012) By Peter Richmond. Lists all Sources linked to a selected Individual. Works best if Added to Tools Menu. Then select an Individual (in Focus or Records window or . . .
- Surname Summary Report
V1.2 (21 Feb 2013) By Jane Taubman.
Counts and Lists All Surnames in the File.
1.1 Added columns for earliest and latest dates.
1.2 Added column for Soundex value
- Timeline Chart V1.7 (21 Aug 2013) By Jane Taubman. Creates a web page containing a timeline to display the events of persons life. Can either create a temporary page to see the currently selected . . .
- Top 20 Surnames in Bar Chart Format V1.1 (19 Mar 2013) By Jane Taubman. Counts the number of occurrences of all primary name Surnames and shows the 20 most common as a bar chart. 1.1 Add option to combine Surnames using . . .
- UDF List
V1.0 (4 Jun 2018) By Simon Orde.
Produces a Result Set Containing all the Unidentified Data Fields
in the Gedcom. Along with their data references and the Records containing them.
- Updated Last 7, 14, or 30 days All Record types
V1.0 (18 Apr 2016) By David Simpson.
Shows list of recently updated records.
Option to choose record type - Individuals, Families, Multimedia, Notes.
Then options of 7, 14, or 30 days.
- Where Used Record Links V1.3 (26 May 2017) By Mike Tate. This provides a Result Set listing where Records are used, similar to the View > Record Links command, the Tools > Work with Data > Places . . .
- Write Reg IE Shell Version V1.2 (8 Oct 2018) By Mike Tate. This affects the Internet Explorer Version used by Family Historian internal browser windows such as Web Search Windows, Map Windows, and Plugin Help . . .