Ancestral Sources Data Entry
- Version 4.7
- Added 15 Jul 2011
- Updated 9 Mar 2018
- Downloads 4102
- Requires version 5.0.8
- View Source
Click "Download Plugin" then click Open or Run to install
Invokes the Ancestral Sources program for the current Project, with current selected person, and for any chosen type of data entry.
- V4.7: Bug fix for occasional IUP user dialogue issues.
- V4.6: Improved checks of installed version of AS program.
- V4.5: Fixes issues when FHUG website is offline or no AS program installed.
- V4.4: FH V5 and FH V6 IUP 3.11.2 update.
- V4.3: Birth entries more greyed out + popup message.
- V4.2: Checks that only one copy of AS is installed.
- V4.1: Automatically detects new versions of AS.
- V4.0: Added Death and Burial options for AS V4.0.
- V3.3: New style design, and supports all AS versions.
- V3.2: Checks AS v3.2.3 is installed, and checks Plugin Store version.
- V3.1: File/Folder Exists updated, better AS Not Found wording.
- V3.0: Added Marriage, Add Images & Close on Save, also Help window size is sticky.
- V1.7: Minor bug fixes and code revisions.
- V1.6: Added user font option, tool tips, help, and other minor updates.
- V1.5: Revised settings folder for standalone GEDCOM, and revised coding style.
- V1.4: Now preserves settings for both Projects and standalone GEDCOM files.
- V1.3: Remembers some settings for each different PC environment.
- V1.2: Caters for multi-monitor virtual-screen multi-PC environments.
- V1.1: Caters for Ancestral Sources installed in a non-default folder.
Provides web links to Ancestral Sources download & advice pages.
Preserves the Plug-in window position and settings per Project.
Rating: Not Rated
+ Add Comment and optionally Rate the Plugin
John Morrison, July 27, 2011 at 2:50 pm
Richard Sellens, April 1, 2012 at 8:18 pm
I've found this to be the "Must have" plugin of all available
John Morrison, May 3, 2012 at 11:15 pm
I find it is easier and therefore quick to input date with Ancestral Sources.
What I would like is to be able to input a wife's married name (as per the census) and not the maiden name.
Also some occupations are remembered others (School) are not. Also applies to where born and other boxes.
Derek Kain, January 29, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Derek, you have mistaken this Plugin for the Program that it invokes.
Your comments should be entered into the FHUG Ancestral Sources Forum.
Mike Tate, June 30, 2017 at 9:26 pm
Frank Little, March 9, 2018 at 10:25 pm